- This event has passed.
How to Build 3 inches of Amazing Soil in 2 Months
November 4, 2017 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
If you have:
- Soil so hard and compacted that you can hardly dig
- Soil that is clay, sandy or Decomposed granite that either doesn’t hold enough water or holds too much
- Plants and trees that look sickly or die
- Very little good/healthy top soil
- Soil with no life – no worms – just dead and dry
Then do yourself, your plants and your yard a favor by taking this hands on workshop. Learn from this 2 hour workshop and finally have a yard with gorgeous, dark, fertile soil.
Diane Downey and Sheri Menelli specialize in earth-friendly landscaping practices, including vegetable gardening, rainwater capture, soil health, native plants, and efficient irrigation. Diane is a professional landscape designer with over 10 years’ experience, and Sheri is a certified permaculture designer with a six-year-old food forest in her backyard. Combined, they have over two decades of teaching experience. Their classes are taught to the public in the classroom, in the field, and via one-on-one garden coaching sessions.