Organic Vegetable Gardening For Beginners Workshop – October 21st
October 21 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 amFree
You can easily grow an abundance of produce that is bursting with chemical-free nutrition – and it doesn’t require much time, space, or resources!
If you ever wanted to plant a garden, or learn more about organic methods, join us for this fun, easy, hands-on workshop, where you will learn:
- How to deal with pests and weeds without using toxic chemicals
- What and when to plant for our San Diego climate
- How to create the perfect growing environment, including how to find the best soil
- How to plant from seeds or plant starters
- Which companion plants will increase your yield
- How adding flowers to your garden can not only increase yield but the beauty of your garden
- How an organic garden will benefit your health – and your budget
- How to harvest your fruits and vegetables
* MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE *
We are so sure that you will learn valuable, interesting, and new information that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee. If you take this class and you aren’t fully satisfied, we will refund your ticket, no questions asked.
Can’t make it to this class?
Email info@EarthFriendlyHomeowner.com and we will let you know when the next in-person or online class is available.
Latest posts by earthfriendly (see all)
- Ep13: Solve Climate Change With Judith Schwartz - October 15, 2017
- Ep14 – The Beauty of Flowering Lawns - September 18, 2017
- Ep12: Paul Herzog and Surfrider’s Ocean Friendly Gardens - July 19, 2017