If you own a dog, you know how much of a challenge it can be to keeping your garden looking good. Dogs just have a way of wearing patches in the lawn or digging up flower beds. In this workshop we will teach you how to build in the features that will keep your dog happy, how to choose turf grass or ground cover that will put up with dog traffic and how to avoid planting things that would harm your pet.
- How best to design your landscape with your pet in mind
- Turf grass or ground cover options that will stand up to paw prints and poop
- Keep your pet safe from poisonous plants
- Give your pet a safe place to play and exercise without tearing up the yard
Sign up now to be on our early bird list and get your paws on this new workshop!
Latest posts by earthfriendly (see all)
- Ep13: Solve Climate Change With Judith Schwartz - October 15, 2017
- Ep14 – The Beauty of Flowering Lawns - September 18, 2017
- Ep12: Paul Herzog and Surfrider’s Ocean Friendly Gardens - July 19, 2017