- This event has passed.
Organic Vegetable Gardening for Beginners (a Hands-On Workshop)
May 13 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am$40
You can easily grow an abundance of produce that is bursting with chemical-free nutrition – and it doesn’t require much time, space, or resources!
If you ever wanted to plant a garden, or learn more about organic methods, join us for this fun, easy, hands-on workshop, where you will learn:
- How to deal with pests and weeds without using toxic chemicals
- What and when to plant for our San Diego climate
- How to create the perfect growing environment, including how to find the best soil
- How to plant from seeds or plant starters
- Which companion plants will increase your yield
- How adding flowers to your garden can not only increase yield but the beauty of your garden
- How an organic garden will benefit your health – and your budget
- How to harvest your fruits and vegetables
This workshop is packed with information, so don’t be late!
We start promptly at 9:30. Please check in by 9:15.
What to bring:
- Sun Protection: hat, sunscreen, sunglasses
- Suitable Clothing: long pants, long sleeves, closed-toe shoes
- Water bottle
All ages, skill levels, and abilities are welcome!
* BONUSES! *
- If you check in before 9:30, you qualify for the RAFFLE! Don’t miss out on your chance to win landscaping books and starter plants!
- Bring your questions and challenges! We’re happy to offer advice on specific issues during the Q&A session at the end of class.
* MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE *
We are so sure that you will learn valuable, interesting, and new information that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee. If you take this class and you aren’t fully satisfied, we will refund your ticket, no questions asked.
Can’t make it to this class?
Email info@EarthFriendlyHomeowner.com and we will let you know when the next in-person or online class is available.