- This event has passed.
Easy Composting With Worms
May 20 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am$40.00
Worm composting is an easy and fun activity for the whole family that can be done year round, indoors or out. No matter if you live in a tiny house or a mansion. Worms can eat their way through your food waste if you live alone or have a large family. Worm bins allow you to dispose of food waste with no smell and without attracting vermin. Transform kitchen scraps and junk mail into rich dark food for your garden in 60 days with a worm compost bin.
If you ever wanted to learn how to compost the easy way, join us for this fun, easy, hands-on workshop, where you will learn:
- Using kitchen waste and junk mail to create beautiful compost for your garden
- Building the perfect habitat for your worms
- How to make your worms feel at home from the get go
- What to feed them so they thrive
- Harvest your compost and use it in your garden
- Use the ‘worm tea’ as a free fertilizer on your plants
This workshop is packed with information, so don’t be late!
We start promptly at 9:30. Please check in by 9:15.
What to bring:
- Sun Protection: hat, sunscreen, sunglasses
- Suitable Clothing: long pants, long sleeves, closed-toe shoes
- Water bottle
All ages, skill levels, and abilities are welcome!
* BONUSES! *
- If you check in before 9:30, you qualify for the RAFFLE! Don’t miss out on your chance to win landscaping books and starter plants!
- Bring your questions and challenges! We’re happy to offer advice on specific issues during the Q&A session at the end of class.
* MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE *
We are so sure that you will learn valuable, interesting, and new information that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee. If you take this class and you aren’t fully satisfied, we will refund your ticket, no questions asked.
Can’t make it to this class?
Email info@EarthFriendlyHomeowner.com and we will let you know when the next in-person or online class is available.