- This event has passed.
Easy Composting With Worms Webinar – July 20
July 20 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Worm composting is an easy and fun activity for the whole family that can be done year round, indoors or out. No matter if you live in a tiny house or a mansion. Worms can eat their way through your food waste if you live alone or have a large family. Worm bins allow you to dispose of food waste with no smell and without attracting vermin. Transform kitchen scraps and junk mail into rich dark food for your garden in 60 days with a worm compost bin.
If you ever wanted to learn how to compost the easy way, join us for this fun, easy, hands-on workshop, where you will learn:
- How worms eat your kitchen waste and junk mail to create beautiful compost for your garden
- How to build the perfect habitat for your worms
- How to make your worms feel at home from the get go
- What to feed them so they thrive
- How to harvest your compost and use it in your garden
- How to use the ‘worm tea’ as a free fertilizer on your plants