- This event has passed.
Building Soils Naturally – Innovative Methods
April 1 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am$35.00
A healthy landscape is built upon healthy soil, but many of our traditional gardening practices kill that valuable ecosystem. How can we harness the army of soil microbes to help us create low maintenance yards that produce healthy plants?
This is a hands-on workshop where you’ll learn:
- 5 traditional gardening methods that destroy soil
- How to reduce your landscape water bill by 95%
- How to turn problem soil into beautiful healthy soil
- How to build 3 inches of soil in 3 months
- 5 steps for a low water, low maintenance but beautiful yard
What to Bring:
- Sun hat, sunscreen, long sleeve shirt, long pants, clothes toed shoes, sunglasses, water bottle
Please check in by 9:15. We start promptly at 9:00 and this workshop is packed with information. Everyone checked in by 9:25 will be eligible for the raffle.
*** If you take this class and you didn’t feel satisfied we will give you a 100% refund. We are that sure that you will learn something fun, interesting and new. ***
Can’t go to this one?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will let you know when the next one or the online class is available.