We are so excited to be launching our first online course! Welcome to the California Native Plants and Maintenance class. In this class we teach you how to create a low water, low maintenance landscape that is good for the climate, the environment and your pocket book.
- Why California native plants really are the easiest for your pocket book and your landscape
- Change the climate in your own backyard
- Select the right kind of native plants for your yard
- Encourage birds and butterflies into your yard
- Design a colourful year-round native plant garden
- Create a garden that doesn’t require automatic irrigation
- Build the foundation of a healthy garden in four steps
- Avoid these nine deadly mistakes when planting
- The best and worst months to plant (if you are hoping to keep your plants alive!)
- Maintain your native garden with little work as possible
Sign up now and get the early bird price of $29. This offer will expire at 9pm on December 9th, 2016.